Sunday, July 17, 2011

neeeeglected

oh again I have succeeded at neglecting my blog. good on me! 

things that have happened since I last graced you with my presence:

♥ started a new job (yippee, finally!) and loving it (double yippee!)

♥ caught up with my best friend who has been over in LA since November 

♥ my sister is unofficially engaged (he has the ring etc, we are just waiting for the actual proposal! will do a post about it when it happens!) LOL that sounds so lame but it has been a long time coming so I am over the moon for them!

♥ playing basketball at ridiculous hours of the night (10:10pm!!!)

♥ general catch ups with friends and family (always fun times)

anyway, I have decided that I am going to make more time to blog. Since starting my new job I have been coming home really tired and therefore going to bed at an early hour and snoozing my lil head off instead of blogging. BUT that is going to change. Pinky promise!


source: weheartit


No comments:

Post a Comment